Smoopa is a free shopping companion that helps you never overpay again.
With Smoopa you can:
- Compare prices—Browse, search, or scan barcodes to see if it's a good price.
- Shop confidently—Buy in-store or directly from trusted online retailers.
- Set price alerts—Get an alert when the item drops below your desired price.
- Discover amazing products—Browse and shop millions of items shared by the community.
- Share your finds—Save items to collections and wishlists to help others discover them.
- Earn rewards—Scan barcodes while shopping or create interesting collections to earn rewards.
"Bargain hunters have never had it better."
-The Wall Street Journal
"Smoopa Shopping is a price-checker app that puts you in control—and actually makes the process fun. It leverages the power of real-time aggregation by having the app users submit prices of items they’ve just purchased in store. You can also follow other user feeds and build collections of your favorite items."
"The most user-friendly and more frequently found what we scanned"
"Smoopa factors in shipping costs too, so a buyer can tell whether the overall price will be better offline or online."
"If the store has the best deal, it displays a green button. If it doesn't, it cautions them against buying with a yellow button and shows them online options."
"Then scratch your social shopping itch with Smoopa, which lets you earn rewards for finding and then sharing the best local deals with others."
"Smoopa is part price tracker, part shopping reward service."
"Smoopa randomly rewards users at local shops for comparison shopping with their scanner. In other words, you can shop local and still save"
-The Huffington Post
"Seriously, you're probably overpaying for something right now. Don't do it. Put your wallet away and download this cash-saver"
Learn more about Smoopa
Smoopa was founded with the goal of changing how people shop. We are a young startup based in Silicon Valley with an outstanding team from Google and MIT. We think work should be fun and are looking for developers who share our passion for building something great. If you'd like to join us, please send your resume to email@example.com.